Welcome to Picasso II, the Tufts University Photo Upload Site
Use your mobile device to take a photo and upload it right from your smartphone or tablet, or, if you already have that perfect photo, upload it from your mobile device, laptop or desktop. Students who upload photos are handed their ID when they show up for their housing assignments or when they arrive at orientation. Students who don’t upload photos face the aggravation of wasted time waiting in line to have a photo taken, and then more wasted time while they wait for the ID photo printer to print all the IDs for the students that were in line in front of them. Besides, you get to choose the photo you upload, you don’t get to choose the photo taken in the ID card office. So upload today, but remember to follow the guidelines below, because the #1 reason photos get denied is that the background isn’t boring enough – after all you should be the most interesting part of your photo. And smiling in your ID card photo is encouraged, but silliness will be denied.
- The image must be in color and feature a clear, full-face view of only you.
- You must be wearing normal street attire.
- You may not wear a hat or dark glasses
- The background must be plain white or off-white.
- The photo must sufficiently recent to be of a to be a good likeness; normally within
the last 6 months
- Image files must be in JPEG format and must be no larger than 6MB
- It's okay to smile - after all, you’ve just joined the Tufts community.
By submitting a photo, you agree that Tufts University may use the submitted photo
as your likeness on your Tufts ID card and that the photo may be used in secure
internal Tufts systems such as the Integrated Student Information System and the
Tufts University Health Service database. Also you agree to allow departments and/or
schools to utilize submitted ID card photos to create department and/or class composite
photos. If you have questions about this policy, please contact our office about
617-627-3692 or click to use our ‘Contact Us’ form.