Welcome to Picasso II, the Tufts University Photo Upload Site
Use Picasso II to upload your Tufts ID card photo. By uploading a photo you will
avoid the time and hassle of waiting in line to have your photo taken and your ID
card created. Another benefit of using Picasso II is that it lets you choose the
image that will appear on your Tufts ID card; as long as it conforms to the guidelines
below. Most cellphone cameras are capable of taking your ID photo. Please, no funny
poses or backgrounds!
- The image must be in color and feature a clear, full-face view of only you.
- You must be wearing normal street attire.
- You may not wear a hat or dark glasses
- The background must be plain white or off-white.
- The photo must sufficiently recent to be of a to be a good likeness; normally within
the last 6 months
- Image files must be in JPEG format and must be no larger than 6MB
- It's okay to smile - after all, you’ve just joined the Tufts community.
By submitting a photo, you agree that Tufts University may use the submitted photo
as your likeness on your Tufts ID card and that the photo may be used in secure
internal Tufts systems such as the Integrated Student Information System and the
Tufts University Health Service database. Also you agree to allow departments and/or
schools to utilize submitted ID card photos to create department and/or class composite
photos. If you have questions about this policy, please contact our office about
617-627-3692 or click to use our ‘Contact Us’ form.