Welcome to Picasso II, the Tufts University Photo Upload Site
In order to have your Student ID card ready for you upon your arrival to Tufts, we ask that you upload a photo of passport quality. You can do this using a professional retail service or by uploading from your mobile device, laptop or desktop using the following guidelines.
- The image must be in color and feature a clear, full-face view of only you.
- The background must be plain white or off-white.
- The photo must sufficiently recent to be of a to be a good likeness; normally within the last 6 months.
- No hats or dark glasses.
- Image files must be in JPEG format and must be no larger than 6MB.
- It's okay to smile - after all, you’ve just joined the Tufts community.
By submitting a photo, you agree that Tufts University may use the submitted photo
as your likeness on your Tufts ID card and that the photo may be used in secure
internal Tufts systems such as the Integrated Student Information System and the
Tufts University Health Service database. Also you agree to allow departments and/or
schools to utilize submitted ID card photos to create department and/or class composite
photos. If you have questions about this policy, please contact our office about
617-627-3692 or click to use our ‘Contact Us’ form.